Sunday, August 2, 2009

My chihuahua has 4 lost teeth and two broken !?! help!?

my chihuahua is 4 and a half months old, she lost 4 teeth, and she has two of her teeth broken... at least i think, they look filed, can someone tell, i know shes supposed to lose baby teeh but about the other two? can someone help me?!

My chihuahua has 4 lost teeth and two broken !?! help!?
Hehe, yea i got scared too when I noticed my chihuahua lost a tooth and YES they do lose their baby teeth. As far as the broken ones are concerned, It could be that they're broken (because chihuahuas have no fear and can jump of anything that's way too high to jump off) or just that they're new and just not fully out yet. If it worries you that much, ask your vet, it's hard to tell by this description alone.
Reply:check with a vet to be 100% sure..


if she is supposed to lose those broken teeth, then dont worry because they will be replaced..


good luck and hope she will be okay! :)



girls myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net