Sunday, August 2, 2009

What happens to a doggy when he loses his teeth?

My doggy just started losing teeth (He has like, 4 missing teeth in the front of his mouth) and he's biting a lot more than he usually does..


Well I was wondering if when he loses his teeth it hurts so he starts acting wierd (he gets hyper, biting a lot, biting on different things), or is it normal that he suddenly just starts to act differently?

What happens to a doggy when he loses his teeth?
It is called teething





He is biting more because his gums are bugging him where the new teeth are coming in. Try giving him a toy which you have made wet and then froze. The coldness will help his gums and give him something to do.





Like all puppies they tend to bite, you have to be the boss and tell him this is not polite. I am going to assume that you were training him not to bite before
Reply:Nothing happends its like when you lost your baby teeth. I have my puppies milk teeth from when she lost hers. It doesnt hurt them they are just teething and will be getting their adult teeth in soon. Give them alot of chew toys my puppy like to chew on ice.



HORSE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net