Saturday, July 25, 2009

Has anyone gone through the trauma of losing their teeth and having a bridge and feeling it makes u look ulgy?

omg I lost a front tooth and finally went for a bridge.


It was awful and i did nothing but gag. For me it was a waste of money.


Quite a few thousand dollars later I had an implant put in. Very expensive but I would never recommend anything else. My credit card will be paying for it until I die lol. Well hopefully not that long, lol. An implant is way worth the effort.

Has anyone gone through the trauma of losing their teeth and having a bridge and feeling it makes u look ulgy?
I have a terrific dentist who sent me to a wonderful oral surgeon. My bridge looks great but it still feels weird and I'm a little afraid to eat things like apples and corn on the cob. It's been years.
Reply:i am going to within days :(


i will tell u after two weeks how i look in the mirror:(



C#

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net