Friday, July 31, 2009

How do you know if you're losing enamel on your teeth...?

and how do you fix it?


Lately I've been searching the internet for ways to whiten my teeth, and I've always used peroxide. Well the past two times I've done it, I used baking soda. Now, the bottom of my teeth are becoming a different shade of white.


I'm pretty sure it's the enamel, but it only happened a couple days ago when I woke up, and by the end of the day it's usually almost back to normal, but when I wake up the next day, they're discolored again.


What can I do to fix the enamel!!?!??!

How do you know if you're losing enamel on your teeth...?
SHOE,


ONE DOESN'T LOSE ENAMEL BY BLEACHING THE TEETH.


YOU MAY HARM THE TOOTH STRUCTURE THAT HOLDS THE ENAMEL TO THE TOOTH, THE DENTIN. IF/WHEN YOU DO THIS YOU MAY FEEL EXTRA SENSITIVITY TO COLD. THE ENAMEL IS AS HARD AS GLASS. YOU CAN'T HARM IT EXCEPT WITH NAIL FILES, EMERY BOARDS AND DENTAL DRILLS.


THE IMPORTANT THING TO DO IS NOT TO DRINK OR EAT FOODS THAT WILL DARKEN YOUR TEETH AFTER THEY'RE BLEACHED. STAY AWAY FROM TEA, COFFEE, GRAPE JUICE OR COLA.
Reply:You cant fix the enamel on your teeth. Even brushing your teeth too hard can cause you to loose the enamel. Which will make your teeth feel sensitive to cold and hot liquids. Go and see a dentist.



opera.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net